Vision Statement for The Valley Partnership
“Climb to your highest………. for yourself, for others and for God”
Our vision is based on the two commandments given from Jesus when questioned by the Pharisees, written in the gospel of St Matthew 22 v 37-39.
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and most important commandment. The second most important commandment is like it: Love your neighbour as you love yourself.” (Good News Bible)
‘Together we build a safe community that is connected, valued and respected having an encouraging and positive impact upon all.’
In The Valley Partnership we are proud to provide a high quality, creative and challenging education. This is delivered in an inclusive, caring and positive environment, where every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and strives to achieve their potential.
- To achieve excellence with everyone having high expectations of themselves and those around them in all aspects of life.
- To develop lively, enquiring minds, through the widest variety of learning experiences.
- To help children to flourish educationally and enjoy this success.
- Together we build an inclusive community.
- To promote positive relationships, appropriate behaviour and good manners.
- To develop a healthy lifestyle and mind-set, where individuals are encouraged to make informed choices that benefit one’s wellbeing and have a positive effect on both physical and mental health.
- To foster personal, spiritual and moral growth based on Christian values, with dignity and respect being shown for other races, religions and cultures.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum, using National Guidelines, where every child’s needs are catered for.
- To enable children to understand the world in which they live and the interdependence and responsibilities of individuals, groups, communities and nations and to care about themselves and others.
- To encourage all to practise forgiveness and reconciliation and promote through courageous advocacy, positive change for local, national and global improvement.
Our Core Values
We aspire, whether we be pupils, staff or governors, that all of our work will be characterised by the following values: